Springfield Rifle Enamel Sterling Silver 5.75 Spoon. Handle features a Springfield Rifle perhaps. With an enamel Civil War symbol. Back of handle features back of the Rifle, including the barrel on the top of the bowl. Of the Rifle has embossed text honoring war veterans. Marked “Sterling and “PAT APLD FOR. On back of handle in 1904. No hallmark, but was supposedly produced by Mermod & Jaccard. Measures about 5.8 inches. Weighs about 17.5 grams. Very nice Estate condition (see photos). The item “Springfield Rifle Sterling & Enamel 5.8 Souvenir Spoon War Veterans Dated 1904″ is in sale since Friday, December 10, 2021. This item is in the category “Antiques\Silver\Sterling Silver (.925)\Souvenir Spoons”. The seller is “pca0309″ and is located in Windermere, Florida. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom.
- Type: Souvenir Spoons
- Style: 45-70 Springfield Rifle Handle Barrel
- Age: Vintage
- Pattern: 45-70 Springfield Rifle Enamel Flag Veterans 1904
- Composition: Sterling Silver
- Brand: Lucile Webb Banks and Mermod & Jaccard
- Featured Refinements: Enamel Souvenir Spoon